Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gov't Mule - Taft Theatre, Cincinnati, OH - 2010

Gov't Mule - Taft Theatre, Cincinnatti, OH
January 29, 2010
Soundboard @HQvbr


pass = fbsvw

Set List:
CD1
1. Blind Man in the Dark
2. Mr. High and Mighty
3. Steppin' Lightly
4. Inside Outside Woman Blues
5. Broke Down on the Brazos->
6. Rocking Horse->
7. Thorazine Shuffle

CD2
1. Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home w/Peter Frampton
2. Guitar Intro-> w/ Peter Frampton
3. While My Guitar Gently Weeps w/ Peter Frampton
4. New World Blues
5. Patchwork Quilt
6. Time to Confess
7. I Don't Need No Doctor w/ Peter Frampton
8. Drums

CD3
1. Monkey Hill
2. Mule->
3. Who Do You Love->
4. Whole Lotta Love->
5. Mule
6. Soulshine
7. Forevermore

pass = fbsvw

Taft Theatre '10

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you could put a new link up for the Govt Mule live at the Taft Theatre in Cincinnati Ohio 2010. I have tried numerous time to download this show and the link does not work. I really would appreciate it.
    Thanks...Don

    ReplyDelete