June 28, 1998
Roskilde, Denmark
Soundboard @320
Set List
1. Degenerate
2. Snakedriver
3. Cracking Up
4. Fizzy
5. Happy When It Rains
6. Teenage Lust
7. Stardust Remedy
8. Head On
9. I Love Rock'n'Roll
10. Dreamlover
11. Supertramp
12. I Hate Rock'n'Roll
13. Virtually Unreal
14. Reverence
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


You're posting this cannabis ass, but the link of Jesus And Mary Chain is wrong. What a bore? After downloading it's including the "If" Album. Can you repost the correct link please? Thanks a lot! What's the matter with you? Thank you for all the posts, but during the last time, your mistakes are counting more and more. Do you see to many asses with cannabis in the brain, or what's going on? I'm sorry, but I must have this question to you "Duck"! But, I thank you for all your hard work with the boots, you know.
ReplyDeleteFixed. Jeez...I made a mistake. It's not the first nor will it be the last. Boring? I'll tell you what's boring. People only leaving comments when I've fucked up a link. Fucking crucify me already.
ReplyDeleteNo no, don't worry, you're one of the best, really! Thanks a lot again! Nice Site, with nice Boots you have, I like it very much! Thanks for sharing with us!
Delete